Featured Christian Discipleship Resources:
MORE ABOUT OUR SITE IMPROVEMENTS: It was time to modernize the software behind our website to offer you more features and better ease of use. This new and improved website has been under construction for over a year! You will find more Gospel Tracts and Discipleship Articles here as compared to the previous version of our website. We’ve also added a better-organized and more detailed menu structure overall, to help you find the many resources we now offer online. Our Site Map will give you a good idea of just how many resources we now offer our visitors. And if you can’t find something using a menu, feel free to use the search box at the top right corner of every web page. Another significant feature of our new website is to allow visitors to post comments on articles. You will need to register with the site in order in order to post a comment, which takes just a minute. We have also added a lot of content to our Media section, primarily to the Graphics Collections and Printable Materials sections. We will be adding more articles (posts) on a regular basis, which you can find out about by registering with us or by accessing our RSS feed or just by stopping back and checking our “Recent Posts” section in the right column of each page.
AS ALWAYS, FEEL FREE TO PRINT AND DISTRIBUTE COPIES OF ANY RESOURCES ON OUR SITE. Materials that we have reposted from elsewhere are materials that were not copyrighted or otherwise free to copy (as noted in specific articles).
We’re here to help make Christianity what it’s supposed to be:
- Thought-provoking, challenging and life-changing
While addressing life’s most important issues:
- Why there is only one right way to heaven
- What important issues do most churches avoid
- What essential spiritual doctrines do many churches get wrong
Which Religious Leaders Should We Follow?
|Are You Following Blind Religious Leaders?|
Why the world is getting worse and worse morally:
These articles will explain the reason very clearly…
Did you know this about the Catholic Church:
- The Catholic Church revised the Ten Commandments
- Purgatory is an imaginary place
- The Catholic Mary never existed
- The Catholic Jesus is a fake Jesus
- Church leaders are supposed to be married
- There is only one true religion (and its not Catholicism)
- Christian News Alerts
- The Unbiblical Church
- What Most Churches Don’t Teach Their Members
- What Exactly Is A Worship Service?
- Evolution – A Gigantic Fraud
Famous False Christian Preachers & Evangelists:
Find answers to questions about Protestantism, Catholicism and Christianity in General…
- Why would anybody leave the Catholic church? – read testimonies of former priests & nuns
- What are the main differences in doctrine between Protestantism and Catholicism?
- Why are there so many Protestant denominations?
- What are the main doctrinal problems of the major Christian-like cults?
- What are Calvinism, Arminianism, election and predestination all about?
- What exactly is the Gospel of Jesus Christ?
- What are heaven and hell going to be like and who will be there?
- What are Christians supposed to do when they gather together as a church?
- What are some important issues that Christian parents should be knowledgeable about?
- How can I know that evolution is false?
Religious Parodies That Highlight Spiritual Problems:
- Gender Neutral Restroom Signs Parody
- How We See Ourselves (versus how God sees us)
- Evangelist Or Used Car Dealer (a parody of people like Joel Osteen)
- The Happy Slappy Clappy Church
- Gospel Of Greed (prosperity preachers)
- Your Best Life Now Parody (actual book that parodies a Joel Osteen book)
- Reverend Billy Bob (looks at the title of “reverend”)
- [more parodies]
Christ Died For The Ungodly
by Horatius Bonar
The divine testimony concerning man is, that he is a sinner. God bears witness against him, not for him; and testifies that "there is none righteous, no, not one"; that there is "none that doeth good"; none "that understandeth"; none that even seeks after God, and, still more, none that loves Him (Psa. 14:1-3; Rom. 3:10-12). God speaks of man kindly, but severely; as one yearning over a lost child, yet as one who will make no terms with sin, and will "by no means clear the guilty." <continued>